I do realize I became a member of the Deviant community in late 2010. But what achievements and accomplishments I have done before
then? In a certain memoir, let's range the years from 2004 to early 2010. With that being said, did you know ...
- I used to sleep in a bunk bed with a staircase that doubled as a video game corner? It was a usable bunk bed between June 1, 2005-May 16, 2007. It was still there as its unusable dismantled state until it was finally gone some point in late 2009 or so.
- I have drawn some Pokemon, SpongeBob, Ed, Edd, N Eddy, and Camp Lazlo fanart back in 2005, but nearly all of that is now nowhere to be seen.
- I also did fanart of Brighton and Twila from Mario Party 6 back in early 2005, but that too is nowhere to be found.
- I have drawn parodies of the Andy Milonakis Show in April-August 2006. The "parody" starred a young Vietnamese woman, a fictional character I created to serve as the main character for the parody.
- I have done a few "You Might Be a Redneck" drawings in early 2007 that even included middle-class people of color to promote ethnic diversity. I was PRO-diversity at the time and I'm still about pro-diversity now.
- A decade ago today, I was once a member of the Neopets fandom, which I'm no longer involved with.
- On October 6, 2006, I was temporarily "elected" as Principal of the Day at my middle school after winning a mini-golf tournament the very day before.
- Between March-May 2007, I knew I did a coloring page of a medieval feast one time. Even though Medieval Europe was historically almost-purely white, I decided to color some of the feast guests as black or colored people. Opposite of whitewash maybe?
- I would recall drawing a weak tornado ravaging a Japanese city back in April 2006, but I doubt I have completed that.
- I dunno if it was December 2006 or January 2007, but I did remember drawing Snoopy from Peanuts as a stereotypically rich guy heading towards his car that appeared to be a Ford Model T.
- I don't recall the exact date, but I did plenty of photography back in late April 2008, which even included my first ever selfie. However, most of the pictures I've taken back then are nowhere to be found.
- For the record, I didn't do much artwork in 2008, but I did go to an exciting camping-swimming trip in late June of that year. I didn't enjoy the camping part very much except for the early evening hours, but I really loved the swimming part a lot.
- In January 2009, I do recall drawing a Solitary fan game featuring nine of the contestants from Total Drama Island.
- In January-February 2009, I did a fanfiction of punk girl Goldielocks and the badly humanized Three Bears. Goldielocks was companioned with her boyfriend Ezekial, an old OC of mine for the fanfic.
- In early April 2008 (I thought it was), I do recall drawing several unruly teens partying on a large agriculture-based truck with another unruly teenager recklessly driving the truck.
- Between September 2009-March 2010, I was a die-hard Beatles fanatic, in which I even did some Beatles fanart. Heck, I even tried forming a Beatles tribute band with four of my friends from high school, but the plan did not work out.
- Speaking of Beatles, I even did two major complete pieces of the Beatles tribute band (November 2009 as Platinum Beat and January 2010 as the Grotles). Yes, the second proposed name was named after a Pokemon, thank you very much.
- On May 18, 2010, I have made a work of Snivy fanart, in which at the time Snivy was just Tsutaja or "Smugleaf." This was drawn shortly I joined DA (as my initial account).
I think that's about it I was going to say. I hope you now know some pre-deviant accomplishments of mine.